Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Eden BodyWorks : My Transition to Big Chop Story

Transition to Big Chop





I'm proud to discover that my hair story was featured by EDEN BodyWorks!  In January, I rummaged through Walmart's natural cosmetics section in search of EDEN Bodyworks Peppermint Tea Tree Hair Milk.   I left empty-handed, but later found a contest on their website.  This summer, I won a bottle of their Peppermint Tea Tree Shampoo, which gently cleansed my scalp, and provided a minty stimulation.  I am thoroughly pleased with the results!


SHAMPOO REVIEW
Best Use:  
Gentle cleansing.  It's also great for build up from oils and light butters! It doesn't strip your hair, but it's best for your scalp.
Fragrance: 
Very minty! But, pleasant. 
Heavy-Duty Cleansing: 
The amount of mint and tea tree can be stimulating, and drying if used in excess, but "transitioning and naturals" wouldn't overuse a shampoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment