Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Raw Vegan Kitchen Tools


This year, I've taken on another life-long challenge.  I want to include more fresh foods in my diet, eventually becoming a raw vegan.  Raw food can be as simple as eating fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and good water!  But, if you want to explore your options, I'd start with a good blender and knife! After reading the beginning of Ani Phyo's book, Raw Food Essentials, I made a collage of vegan kitchen tools.

I collected a long list of books to read and potential products for cooking----starting with a modest blender for green smoothies and greens for daily consumption.  Wish me the best!

Raw Vegan Kitchen Tools

  •  FOOD PROCESSOR
  • VEGETABLE JUICER
  • HIGH-SPEED BLENDER
  • TRIBEST PERSONAL BLENDER
  • EXCALIBUR DEHYDRATOR
  • KNIFE
  • MIXING BOWLS
  • MEASURING CUPS AND SPOONS



OTHER ITEMS 

  • SPIRALIZER
  • MANDOLINE SLICER
  • WHISK
  • GRINDER or MORTAR AND PESTLE
  • CITRUS JUICER
  • BAKING, PIE, OR TARTLET PAN
  • LEMON ZESTER
  • GRATER or PLANER
  • ICE-CREAM SCOOPER
  • STRAINING SIEVE
  • RUBBER SPATULA
  • MASON JARS
  • CHOCOLATE MOULD TRAY
  • GLOVES
  • COOKIE CUTTERS
  • COCKTAIL SHAKER

2 comments:

  1. All these utensils are perfect with my furbished kitchen cabinets. Nothing like cooking with passion and a smile with all these arsenals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome to hear Tanya. I can't wait to get my Vitamix and masticating Juicer!

    ReplyDelete