Sunday, September 25, 2011

Natural Hair Positive Affirmations - Thick Hair

Good Hair, Thick Hair

I believe in positive affirmations and that doesn't exclude my hair. I lived most of my life unfamiliar with my tightly curly hair, which was foreign territory to me.  When I received compliments for having thick hair, I'd get modest and say, "..thank you, but it's a lot to work with!"  


I expressed my hair challenges instead of embracing the thickness of my hair.  I had this problem when I was relaxed,  but it crept over when I became natural. 


 But, no complaints this time!  I must accept my hair and master it.

I chose to speak and write affirmations for my thick hair.
  • Your hair is full, healthy and beautiful with many strands.
  • People pay for hair extensions to have the fullness and density of your hair.
  • When someone compares your hair to a wig, it's a compliment! Be happy! 

Here's a video of my affirmations.




No comments:

Post a Comment